1) What Cleaning Agents do you use? If you have allergies or can get other irritations from certain cleaning agents then it is important to inform your cleaner of this.
2) How long will it take? It’s important to know this if you have animals or kids that you want to ensure won’t be in the way when the technician is there. This helps you manage your time. DIY Network
3) How much will the cleaning cost? This is important so you know the estimate and to ensure you won’t be charged any hidden fees. This makes it easier for you to budget.
4) What kind of process do you use in cleaning? Some carpet cleaners use a low moisture cleaning process and the carpets are dry within hours. Other cleaners may use other methods where you won’t be able to be on the carpets for a long while.
5) Lastly, you will want to ask them if they will clean any furniture you might have. This would be a good service to use if you can. Cleaning your furniture would be a nice touch after the carpets are cleaned.
Having clean carpets is a really good feeling. Making sure you are getting everything you can from the service is very important. You want to be able to know what to expect and have all of your questions answered. Carpet Cleaning Coeur d’Alene Site has more info.